2.11.08

Jackson Looseyia - blogging from the Masai & the stars of Big Cat Live

Jambo! My name is Jackson Looseyia. I was born in 1967 in the heart of the Masai Mara, so grew up surrounded by wildlife. From an early age I found it a source of inspiration, and tracking wild animals is in my blood - I come from a long line of master hunters and trackers.

At this moment I'm still working on the BBC's Big Cat Live and the Big Cat Raw webcast that occurs straight afterwards. But, because I've enjoyed the experience so much, I've decided to create this blog to keep all my new friends posted on the cats and other characters of the Masai Mara.

This blog might be a bit rough and ready, but stay with it - the Big Cat web team set it up for me in minutes. So, I haven't had time yet to see how it all works, but together I'm sure we can work it out.

Jackson

Read Jacksons blog and keep a track of the Big Cat stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment